FHF Reutlingen is an initiative group in the Arbeiterbildung e.V. Reutlingen.
Help people who have fled together to help themselves!
Help for self-help for a good start in Reutlingen!
- We want to pass on our experience and information on important issues to refugees!
- We want to inform about the right addresses and contacts in Reutlingen, which can help refugees with their concerns.
- We want to give refugees the opportunity to join us or to get involved in other organizations and associations.
We want to offer important information for refugees in Reutlingen:
- Internet: Web-page and as a print: Wandzeitung, Magazin,
- Press: Articles in the newspaper (GEA, SWP)
- Consultation offer “Help for self-help” in der Lederstr. 86, Reutlingen, once a week:
- Where to get in Reutlingen the right addresses and contacts, which can help further.
- Accompanying to authorities and organizations
- On the campsite:
- wall papers
- Information events
We want to inform you about the life situation of refugees in Reutlingen:
- With exhibitions and events
- About Internet: Web page
- As a print: wall newspaper, magazine,
- About the press: Articles in the newspaper (GEA, SWP)
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) العربية (Arabic) English فارسی (Persian)