Edition 03/2017 (PDF-Download ca. 1,5 MB)
- Back to Gambia is no option
- Who wants to stay must cram
- Story about my life in Germany
- What is TestDaF?
- A Multicultural Library
- Theatre: Mother of the Arts – A Way to Integration
- News / Imprint
Edition 02/2017 (PDF-Download approx. 1 MB) (PDF-Download ca. 1 MB)
- Thousend euro damage to pay from the basic income?
How should this work, wonders Family A.
- Liability insurance.
Liability insurance also covers extensive damages.
- Vacation during unemployment?
Is it possible for somebody to travel if he receives services from the job center?
- A kindergarten place for every child!
There’s also a waiting list for refugee children.
- The stumbling blocks of German tenancy law.
What does “Kündigungsfrist” mean?
Edition 02/2017 (PDF-Download ca. 1 MB)
- „Betterthrough the Mediterranean to Europe than without future in Nigeria“
The youth flees Nigeria
- Forgot your Doctors appointment – You may get a bill?
Some doctors write on their appointment sheet that you have to pay a fee for missed appointments.
- Erstausstattung? – Basic items for your first apartment in Germany
What is Erstausstattung and where do you apply for it?
- What is the right profession for me?
Many young people do not know what profession they should take.